KLINGER Finland Oy has a long history in the industrial field. Originally founded in 1940 as Aseko Oy, the company traded in machinery, machine accessories and electrical and radio equipment. In its early years Aseko supplied, among other things, microwave tubes for the radar network developed and built by the national electrical workshop.
In the 1950s, Aseko became KLINGER’s representative. The representation brought with it industrial seals, indicators, glasses and valves to the product range. Masala’s central warehouse was built in the 1960s. At the same time, Aseko became a nationwide sales organization.
In the 1980s, KLINGER International acquired Aseko Oy, which was thus merged into the KLINGER Group. Later, Aseko acquired Meckelborg Oy and Ramikro Oy, thus forming Aseko companies. As the company grew, it moved to common premises in Masala, where sales were concentrated and organized at the turn of the millennium in a customer-oriented manner by industry.
In the year 2000, the holding company KLINGER Finland Oy was established, which owns Aseko Oy, Meckelborg Oy and KLINGER-Ramikro Oy. Aseko focused on the industrial valve and electronics business, Meckelborg on industrial product marking and labeling and KLINGER-Ramikro on industrial sealing solutions. In 2014, Aseko Oy, Meckelborg Oy and KLINGER-Ramikro Oy were merged into KLINGER Finland Oy’s business units and in 2017 the use of these auxiliary business names was discontinued. Today, we all work together under the name KLINGER Finland.
Today, we employ about 100 people in Masala, Kirkkonummi, and in our Estonian office at KLINGER Baltic. KLINGER Finland’s vision is “The most respected partner near and far” and our goal is to offer our customers quality products, leading expertise and flexible customer service. Today, KLINGER Finland’s solid knowledge of technical trade culminates in three strong pillars: skilled personnel, high-quality, world-renowned products and a comprehensive product warehouse and its services.