We are looking for a full-time and permanent assistant at Kirkkonummi Masala to take care of our Finnish and Swedish-speaking service contract customers. In the beginning, the working hours would be two days a week on Thursdays and Fridays, but later it might change to a full-time job.
You work in KLINGER Finland’s product marking team, which supplies the industry with various solutions for labeling and marking products and transport packages. Some of the solutions are sold as marking service contracts for a monthly price covering equipment, software, maintenance and consumables.
Your tasks include, among other things
- Comprehensive management of the contract portfolio of our service contract customers,
- Communicating with our contract customers and suppliers and
- entering sales orders into the ERP information system and monitoring deliveries.
Success in the task requires:
- Fluent knowledge of both domestic languages (Finnish, Swedish)
- Good written and oral English skills
- Accuracy, systematicity and perseverance
- Flexibility in different workload situations
- Initiative and good communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
We offer you a comfortable working community and modern work tools in a solvent company where the staff is well taken care of.
Riikka Sjöblom will provide more information about the position and the application process starting on August 8, 2022, tel. 010 400 1375, email@example.com.
Send your application and resume by August 21th by the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
KLINGER Finland Oy is a solution provider for technical trade. High-quality products, leading expertise and flexible customer service are the basis of our operations. We have been in business since 1940. Today, KLINGER Finland employs around 100 people. Our office, production and storage facilities are located in Kirkkonummi Masala, along with good transport links. We are part of the international KLINGER group.