MAXIMUS MPX is an ex-proof PTZ camera that offers a superior image quality and an exceptional precision even in poorly lighted environments.
This ex camera is ideal for effective video surveillance and process control in harsh settings where the presence of gases or flammable dust
can create a potentially explosive environment. A reality often found in the oil and gas industries or marine and industrial sectors.
The MAXIMUS MPX series products are Lloyd’s Register Type Approval System Test Specification Number 1 certified and therefore can be used in
Marine and Offshore applications for environmental categories ENV1, ENV2, ENV3 and ENV5
- Entirely made from AISI 316L electropolished stainless steel
- Certifications for use in Zone 1 and 2, Group IIC T6 (Gas), and in Zone 21 and 22, Group IIIC T85° (Dust)
- Integrated Day/Night camera and wiper
- Analogue and IP H.264/AVC, ONVIF-S, versions
- Up to 2 simultaneous video streams (IP-based version)
- Total control through Videotec’s PTZ assistant (IP-based version)
- Prewired versions with cable and barrier cable gland (IEC/EN 60079-14) (except for UL versions)
- Operating temperature: from -40°C (-40°F) up to +60°C (140°F)