Klinger Shield uses Thermica facing which is a CNAF fibre; using mica and NBR binder offers high flexibility, high temperature resistance and excellent compatibility across a broad range of chemicals. One insulation sleeve per bolt and two insulation and two plated steel washers per bolt.
- Continuous service up to 350°C
- Suitable for RTJ, RF and mismatched RF to RTJ flanges
- Suitable for pressure ratings from Class 150 to 2500
- Compressed fibre facings of mica & synthetic fibres bound with NBR on a high strength metallic core
- Excellent chemical resistance
- 3xA anti-stick finish