Gyro / angular velocity sensors are suitable for many applications, where operating speed needs to be measured. Contactless and wear free measuring can withstand overloads and is therefore also suited for the needs of industry to measure angular speeds. Gyro sensors are available with 1-, 2- or 3-axis and with different measuring ranges.
- Single-axis angular rate sensor with ratiometric output
- Operating temperature from -40°C to +85°C
- Measuring range ±100 and ±200°/s
- Based on Silicon Sensing’s latest VSG5 ring gyro technology and offer great precision and reliability in a compact and inexpensive package
- Replaces CRS03 sensor 1:1