Optimise print precision, increase printing speeds and expand operational capability with the next-generation CL4NX Plus industrial printer from SATO.
The CL4NX Plus series, of course, has all the features that made its predecessor the CL4NX Series very popular:
- 203, 305 or 609 dpi print resolution (automatic print head resolution detection)
- very good connectivity; Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, parallel and serial connection as standard, WLAN option. I / O port for external control.
- 47 print languages and 30 display languages
- 3.5 “full color display, which can be used to display built-in help videos, for example, about loading materials and finding out more common error situations.
- AEP (Application Enabled Printing) application programming; AEP applications can be downloaded to the printer to make the printer stand-alone without the need for computer control.
In addition, the CL4NX Plus series includes new top features:
- New Micro-label printing mode: state-of-the-art stopping accuracy of 0.7 mm up to 152 mm/s, minimum label height also with Dispenser only 10 mm
- The maximum print speed also in 305dpi model is 350 mm/s – fastest in its class!
- higher material capacity; max 250 mm Ø label roll, 600 m long Ribbon
- Intelligent printhead management
- Direct PDF printing
- rotary cutter
The innovative label printer represents the cutting-edge evolution of SATO industrial thermal printers, which present a complement of consistent practical benefits, designed to integrate seamlessly into existing workflows.
Direct Thermal / Thermal Transfer
203, 305 & 609 dpi (auto switch)
152mm or 6″ per second
355mm or 14″ per second
TFT Full Colour LCD, 3.5″ (320(RGB)*240)
47 print & 30 display languages
USB 2.0 (Type A & B), Ethernet (IPv4/v6), RS232C, IEEE1284, EXT, Bluetooth Ver. 3.0*2, NFC, External I/O
On-Board Memory (Flash ROM) 40 MB, SD RAM 64 MB
Auto detect – SZPL, SDPL, SIPL, STCL, SEPL
Wireless LAN, WiFi Certified, WiFi Direct, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual Band (2.4GHz, 5GHz)
Read more about Sato CL4NX Plus Series from manufacture’s page, watch video or contact us