KLINGER SUPERSAFE® 100% PTFE spray shield is made of 100% PTFE material, as the name implies. PTFE GORE-TEX® TR yarn is used in the manufacturing. The spray shield is also available with an indicator, a window or a leak pipe, making any leaks easier to detect. The material is highly resistant to aggressive media and is used mostly in the chemical industry and in the most demanding general industry chemical applications. Also suitable for the pharmaceutical and food industries.
KLINGER SUPERSAFE® 100% PTFE spray shield is a more expensive choice than basic SUPERSAFE® ST PTFE model, but it is a safer choice for the most demanding industrial chemical applications. Temperature resistance max. 230°C (window version approx. 150°C) and pressure resistance max. 110 bar.
Due to its construction, SUPERSAFE® ST spray shield is suitable to use with almost all flange types and shapes. Installation is easy – thanks to the adhesive surface and the tightening cords at the edges.
The advantages of SUPERSAFE® ST flange protection are:
- Easy handling
- The material is suitable for most media
- Suitable for almost all types of flanges
- Easy installation without tools
- Easy to adjust
Fill the requirements:
• DNV, ABS and Bureau Veritas certified SOLAS Ch.II-2 e IMO MSC / Circ. 647
• RINA certified: testing of flange protection jacket protection at different pressures and temperatures, testing of fastening system at different temperatures and pressures, tensile strength testing.