The magnetic level gauge is an indirect level gauge. The liquid height information is transferred analogously in a 1: 1 ratio from the float to the display. The level gauge complies with EU Directive 201/68 / EU.
- Reacts quickly and accurately to surface changes, clear readability
- Continuous fluid volume control
- Local or remote reading
- Alarm switches
- 360 degree rotating display
- Low maintenance
- Body material: RST, HST and Duplex
- Maximum pressure range: 130 bar 340 ° C
- Parts in contact with the medium made entirely of stainless steel.
- Magnetic position information of surface level to an external display for remote indication available.