Klinger LDG is a magnetic inductive flowmeter for measuring flow on liquids with electrical conductivity.
The measurement principle is based on Faradays law on magnetic induction, it says, that an electrical voltage will be
induced, when a conductor passes a magnetic field. In the magnetic inductive flow meter is the liquid the electrical conductor, and the induced voltage directly proportional to the velocity of the liquid.
The program is primarily for application in water, wastewater, the refrigeration and energy sector, but can also used
within a large number of industrial tasks. The sensor part is fully welded, and very stable at the same time as it is
insensitive to interference. The construction is supplemented with a transmitter housing in IP67, a design that
make the meter suitable for use in harsh Environments.
- Sizes PTFE: DN06…DN600 Hard Rubber: DN50…DN2200
- Process Connection Flange EN 1092-1, JIS B2220 or ANSI 16.5
- Pressure Rating (P nominel) DN10…DN25 ≤ 40 bar, DN32…DN150 ≤ 16 bar, DN200…DN60 ≤ 10 bar, DN700…DN2200 ≤ 6 bar
- Media Liquid : Conductivity > 20uS/cm, Gas content < 5%, Solids content < 30%
- Liner / temperature: Hard Rubber: -20 …+60 oC, Polypropylen (PP): -5…+90 oC, PTFE: -20…+120 oC, PFA: -20 …+180 oC
- Electrodes: SS 316, Titanium, Tantalum, Hastelloy C22
- Ranges 0.3-10m/s (table p.3)
- Repatibility ±0.1%
- Accuracy ±0.5% of actual value (V > 0,3m/s), Option: ±0.2% of actual value (V > 0,3m/s)
- Flow Directions Two-way (positive/negative)
- Ambient conditions -20 …+60 oC / 5%-95% RH
- Transmitter Compact w. display, Separate incl. 10m cable (other on request)
- Output 4…20mA / scaled pulse, Option: HART, Modbus RS485 or Profibus DP
- Power supply 110…240 VAC
- 24 VDC (20…26 VDC)
- Power Consumption <20W