Angle sensors measure the angle between two objects. The angle measurement can be either absolute or incremental: absolute sensors provide the angle reading straight away after switching the sensor on whereas incremental sensors require for you to visit the home station first and start the measuring again from there.
- From Joral LLC, we have taken into our portfolio a range of rugged-duty magnetic rotary and absolute encoders of different sizes but with the same durable design
- The circuit board and electronic components are fully protected and sealed in high-grade potting compound, which protects the delicate components from moisture and contamination
- The housing of the sensor is built from solid 6060-T6 aluminium
- Joral encoders have an electronic interface that protects the encoder from electrical surges or mis-wiring. The encoders also have LED indicators that show i.e. the supply voltage and the status of the channel output
- Shaftless models have very loose installation tolerances and the magnet can be as far as 12 mm away, 5 mm uncentrically and even 15° to a different direction without impacting the operation of the sensor
- J1-series sensors are available with diameters M18-58 mm and outputs pulse, 0..5V or J1939 CAN