Angle sensors measure the angle between two objects. The angle measurement can be either absolute or incremental: absolute sensors provide the angle reading straight away after switching the sensor on whereas incremental sensors require for you to visit the home station first and start the measuring again from there.
- 14 bit resolution
- 8 proprietary Hall sensor ASIC circuits
- Through-hole design enables its mounting anywhere along the shaft
- Automatic self-calibration after assembly
- Built-in self-diagnostics
- Status LED
- SPI, SSI, BiSS-C, PWM, and asynchronous serial communication