There are both contact and contactless sensors with several different measuring techniques, such as potentiometer, inductive and magnetic contactless. Output signal is analog potentiometer / 0,5-4,5 / 0-10 VDC or 4 – 20 mA, or digital.
- Resolutions up to 0.244 µm
- Axis lengths up to 16.3 m
- Speeds up to 7 m/s at 0.977 µm resolution
- Integral status LED
- Synchronous (SSI, SPI, BiSS) communication protocols available
- Parallel incremental output (analogue or digital)
- Double shielded, drag-chain compatible cable
Configuration of the sensor as well as sample orders easily from the manufacturer’s website.