Rotational speed sensors use various magnetic proximity measuring principles to monitor the speeds of machine components in a range between 0 and 30,000 rpm.
The application itself determines the measuring principle used. RHEINTACHO offers a wide range of standard products for the most varied applications, with suitable measuring systems and electronics, as well as appropriate housings, designs and connections. Additionally to this, we also provide custom solutions, quickly and inexpensively.
Rheintacho also offers a range of sensors with built-in temperature measurement.
Standard speed sensor features at a glance:
- Frequency range from 0 Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Pressure resistance up to 500 bar as standard
- Extremely leak proof due to patented individual wire sealing
- Resistant to (hydraulic) oil, salt, alkaline solutions and acid
- Wide operating temperature range (-40 °C to +160 °C)