Ventus 620 is a piston applicator that applies the label with a pneumatic cylinder. This feature makes Ventus 620 ideal for applications where the label size or attachment distance varies. The application head is designed in such a way that it enables labelling also hollow applications. The label size can vary between a small-sized label (25 x 30 mm) up to A5 size pallet label. Moreover, there is an auxiliary blow as an option in the application head. It ensures that the label is accurately attached in all products – also when the surface of the product is rugged or otherwise demanding.
Ventus 620 is extremely user-friendly. The application head has unique adjustment rods, and in order to change the label size, you only need to switch the position of the rod. Quick and easy!
- Label size: width 25-150 mm, length 20-300 mm (for standard labelling head)
- Standard pad sizes:
- Fan: 74 x 105 mm (A7), 105 x 148 mm (A6), 148 x 210 mm (A5)
- Venturi: 80 x 40 mm, 74 x 105 mm, 100 x 100 mm
- Speed: max. 60 labels/minute (label size 25 x 20 mm)
- Compressed air: ~ 6 bar
- Dimensions: height 700 mm, width 500 mm, depth 350 mm (without printer)