TE Connectivity (TE) is one of the largest connectivity and sensor companies in the world, with the acquisition of Measurement Specialties (MEAS) and American Sensor Technologies (AST).
TE Sensor Solutions broad portfolio of sensor technologies is designed for a wide range of applications and serves a number of industries.
Sensing pressure, humidity, displacement, level, force, vibration among many others.
Domino K600i can be integrated into existing web or sheet handling system for digital imprinting or can be in the format of a monochrome digital press.
Printing on a wide range of substrates, the Domino K600i combines productivity with 600dpi print quality. The K600i can print high quality digital variable data, alpha-numeric text, a range of barcodes and 2D codes including the QR code as well as graphics, up to speeds of 200m/min. There are also options for a high opacity white ink as a cost-effective alternative to screen printing, suitable for a wide range of labels and packaging applications.
The Domino K600i ink jet printer can also offer the capability for printing digital embellishments. These include spot varnishing and digital screen-like white printing often replacing silk-screen plus cold foiling. When used with the new UV67CL ink, it can print either a high laydown digital spot varnish or a cold-foil adhesive. Alternatively, using Domino’s high-opacity white ink, it is capable of printing anything from high impact solids to fine detail required for 2pt text.
Utilising piezo ink jet technology, the K600i is available for use with a full range of inks. These include: high impact LED-curable and UV-curable inks; aqueous pigmented inks; a white heavily pigmented ink; a unique UV-curable clear ink for digital spot varnish or as a digital adhesive for cold foil applications; and UV97BK, a new food packaging compliant non-CMR black ink suitable for many non-direct food packaging applications.
Print widths range from a single print module, producing an image area of 108mm (4.25”) to up to seven dual print modules covering 782mm (30.81”).
Applications include printing onto labels, mail pieces, tags, tickets, forms and security products.
More information about K600i: https://www.domino-printing.com/en/products/k-series/k600i
High print quality
High-resolution – 1200×1200 Dpi thanks to PrecisionCore printhead. Print four-colour labels regardless of size
or material. Colour matching functionality with ICC profiling and spot colour matching tool. Vibrant, high-grade prints with a wider
- Max. 2MP resolution, Up to 120fps
- 0.006Lux@F1.2, 1/30sec. (Colour), 0.0006Lux@F1.2, 1/30sec. (B/W)
- Day & Night (ICR), WDR (120dB), WiseNR II (Using AI engine)
- H.265, H.264, MJPEG, WiseStream II, WiseStream III (Using AI engine)
- Video Analytics based on AI –
Object detection and classification
(Person, Face, Vehicle, License Plate) – Face mask detection, Social distancing detection – Attribute, BestShot
- TPM with FIPS 140-2 level2, Secure boot, Verify firmware forgery
- System compatibility – SSM v2.10.8
or later, Genetec plugin v1.0 or later, Milestone plugin v1.0.2 or later, NVR model (XRN-6410DB4/B4, XRN-3210B4)
Product number: xxxx xxxx Hanwha Techwin PNB-A6001 2MP 120fps AI-camera
OPEN VIDEO PLATFORM
- Hanwha Techwin offers an entry level VMS called SSM and for sophisticated Enterprise level VMS projects, the company integrates with leading technology partners. Wisenet WAVE has been launched to answer the needs of projects in the middle ground with an emphasis on simplified user experience.
- SUNAPI 2.0 INTEGRATION
Hanwha Techwin has launched Wisenet WAVE with full SUNAPI 2.0 integration for WISENET cameras and recorders.
- An operating system to suit your needs
Wisenet WAVE has applications for all major operating systems so our users are not limited by what device or operating system they choose to use on their desktops, mobile devices, rack mount servers, or even low-powered embedded devices.
- Cloud – A cloud-based service that enables simple, centralised
remote access and insight into any Wisenet WAVE system.
- Desktop – A rich media player designed to view and manage a single
Wisenet WAVE system from a desktop or laptop PC.
- Mobile – A mobile app designed for viewing Wisenet WAVE system video and events while on-the-go.
- Server – A media server responsible for discovering, connecting to, and managing system devices and data.
Product number: xxxx xxxx Wisenet -2U WAVE
- 3.5 inch IP camera tester M-IPC-200B with analog, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD. Supports DC12V 3A, DC48V PoE power output and UTP cable test, RJ45 cable TDR test, wrist design
- Analog camera test
- IP camera test, support onvif, 4K, H.264 and H.265
- HD-TVI camera test, HD-CVI camera test, AHD camera test
- Supports DC12V 3A, DC48V PoE power output
- UTP cable test, RJ45 cable TDR test, wrist design
- The red rubber protect case
Product Number: EMMT1250 M-IPC-200B Camera tester