The hand-held PSDS model is a completely portable, battery-powered indicator designed to interface with our Whetstone bridge gauge sensors. It is especially useful for mobile testing.
- High resolution ADC providing sensitivity of between 7.5 mV/V to 480 mV/V. (3.3 VDC Excitation)
- Strain bridge connector for six wire connection plus TEDS support
- Two point calibration via the keypad or comprehensive calibration options via the toolkit.
- Simple keypad configuration or fully customised via toolkit software
- 128 x 64 dot matrix display with backlight
- USB port providing configuration, calibration, save & restore, live logging
- Measurement rate up to 2,400 SPS
- Ergonomic design with improved grip and shock protection