Tilt angle sensor measures the inclination of the object with respect to gravity. Tilt sensors are widely used in mobile devices, such as personnel hoists as well as agricultural and forestry machines. The sensor always measures the angle straight in respect to the ground. However, some sensors include a separate calibration option, which allows you to set the zero point even if the sensor is installed in an angle.
- DIS QG65/76 sensor measures inclination or acceleration
- Sensor is available with many different outputs including CANopen
- Maximum measuring ranges are 0…360° and /- 90° 2-axis
- QG65/75 inclination sensor is especially well suited to be used in vehicles due to its 10-30 Vdc supply voltage and 20 000 G mechanical shock resistance!
- Programmable version of the sensor in progress
- QN76 model with stainless steel housing